Hi guys got 2 codes on car currently
And running not the best. No spanner light which is odd

P0105
And
P0351

Any help on where to start.
Could they be related

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

The letter prefix, can you confirm, looking on my fault codes there are no O or 0
The only reference I can gain is the numbers:-
105 = which is a DTC code and is associated with the inlet manifold pressure sensor circuit fault. Sensor, its electrical connection, wiring.
351= which is a DTC code and is associated with DF361, which is indicating ignition coils 1 to 4 control.

If you come up with any more info, let us know I can scout through this document I have. Which I think half of the forum members have as well!!

Last edited:
not editing the above post again.
PO105 is the inlet manifold sensor
PO351 is coil A (No1)

Last edited:
Would these 2 be related in anyway? Best way to fault find? Have cleared the faults and gone for a drive but not come back yet

I'd say they are related, start by clearing the codes and swapping the no1 coil to the no2 coil and see if the fault code changes to p0352.

The faults haven't come back had my exhaust manifold swapped a bit ago with a 2nd hand one ever since the car has been noisier in the cabin. Could these code be related to blocked collapsed cat?

Possibly, but you would think there would be an o2 or maf code.
Just keep driving untill a code reappears.

as said - clear codes and drive it and if it drives ok leave it for a while then re-check to see if codes have come back...they might be from previous fault and never been cleared