Cups getting sprayed on friday!!!!! update 14/04/12 pics

Just booked the cup in to get sprayed on friday finally get those horrible key marks (refer to earlier post by myseylf) away thought id treat myself and get the mouldings sprayed glacier white 2. Hopefully get the car back on monday or tuesday. I will get some pics up as soon as i get it back and cleaned
:jump1:

Last edited:
nice, mind if I ask where your getting it done?

Hes right you know, might as well get the side strips painted, and mirrors while your at it lol

side strips are getting painted but my mirrors are wrapped black already. greame im getting it done in a place in dalry the guy is really good he sprayed my mates scoobie and my other mates sky line and did an awesome job if u want give me a shout and i will show u were he is

just dropped it off and the dude said he might even have it ready for 2moro night awesome news as i told him it was my birthday 2moro lol so thatll be his gift to me lol

got the cup back today key marks are now removed and i thought id get the black strips sprayed GW too looks awesome if i do say so myself just needs a good wash now

Attachments

• photo(5).jpg
    photo(5).jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 39
  • photo(3).jpg
    photo(3).jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 28
  • photo(1).jpg
    photo(1).jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 25
  • photo(6).jpg
    photo(6).jpg