Cup Spoiler, Brap!

Finally added the Cup Spoiler onto the 200.

It was the one option that I wanted on the car, so im very happy to finally have it on (also paid a hell of alot less than the £400 price tag Renault have :wink: ). Was certainly worth the brown-pant moments I had whilst fitting :wink:

Before:

5377423637_52a539c898.png
DSC00629 by Harpham y0, on Flickr

After:

5436239342_8c8610b88f.png
DSC00646 by Harpham y0, on Flickr

5436242168_6932c6bb80.png
DSC00648 by Harpham y0, on Flickr

5436269142_dd5b219613.png
DSC00649 by Harpham y0, on Flickr

5436271164_c23d196188.png
DSC00650 by Harpham y0, on Flickr

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM!!

Just how it should look! :hug:

Agree. Totally.

I wouldn't not have a spoiler tbh, the back just looks far too plain without a spoiler of some kind anyway :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

Well done :smile::smile::smile:

Are the side plates on the spoiler (can't remember their correct name) on the right way round?

I mean should the point of the triangle look forward, not back?

Are the side plates on the spoiler (can't remember their correct name) on the right way round?

I had to check mine then lol!

It is right, but it certainly made me think :smile:

Yea they are. One would assume that they are the other way round though lol.

The spoiler kind of has guiding points so that it slots into the right place if that makes sense, so theres only one way that they can go on anyway :wink:

Thanks for the comments guys!

If I ever had any doubt in the idea of ordering my 200 with a spoiler, they would've all disappeared thanks to these pictures.

Many thanks for this :smile:

If I ever had any doubt in the idea of ordering my 200 with a spoiler, they would've all disappeared thanks to these pictures.

Many thanks for this :smile:

Feel free to send a cash donation to my paypal, as thank you! :wink: lol

No worries matey, thanks for all the feedback.

Only thing left to do on the car now is to get a clio200.net sticker on there (when I receive it lol - Royal Fail ftw) and replace the current CS sticker as it's slightly wonky. :tongueout:inky:

Ive finally fell for this car now ive got the spoiler on. It has always felt like there was something missing before yesterday!

Can I ask how much you paid to get it sprayed? I got quoted £270 to paint and fit, which I thought was a bit steep... Gonna fit it myself now but need it painted first.

My local bodyshop did it for £30.
I dont know why, but he always does things really cheap for me. :tongueout:inky:
Cant moan at that price, most people I hear of pay atleast double that, if not alot more!!!

The spoiler itself cost £175 from Wests Renault (trader on CS), part of which was funded technically by Renault themselves as I was sent a cheque for £350 due to them covering my car in swirls (most of which spent at a detailers having the paint corrected). Long story.

All in all, a ridiculously cheap Cup Spoiler :wink: