cracked alloy wheel

hi evry one as recently putting meg 225 wheel on my clio was having a new tyre put on 2day and the guy said the wheel had been welded 4 times, very small around couple of cm's each, he said prob due to small cracks!! em am pretty worried now is this dangerous? :scared: :scared:

Personally I would get mine changed .if you hit a pot hole will they totally go???

I would probably do the same TBH it would be worth the peace of mind.

That said if they have been done properly there won't be a problem, that is a big if though...

Nothing wrong with a cracked wheel mate aslong as it been welded correctly I used to have a set of track wheels that were welded more than you would know

Weld will probably be stronger than the wheel! Lol! Depends how you drive I would say, if you swerve around potholes like you have just drunk 12 Stellas like I do (swerving, not the drinking!) then I would imagine the wheels will fair a little better.

all depends on the quality of the weld and how much its been done really for me - if its like a patchwork quilt i would get rid - if its just a few little welds i would be tempted to keep it but be on the look out for an unwelded wheel and then keep that one as a spare :smile: