Complete Exhaust System - Recommendations

197JST

Gold Member
Ive been thinking about upgrading for some time now and will probably have to do some thing before the next MOT due to Flexi's blowing.

Im thinking of going with a Pure Motorsport system...

What systems would you recommend and why? I want to go with performance over noise.

Reactions: 197JST
Ive been thinking about upgrading for some time now and will probably have to do some thing before the next MOT due to Flexi's blowing.

Im thinking of going with a Pure Motorsport system...

What systems would you recommend and why? I want to go with performance over noise.

I have the Pure Motorsport exhaust including the manifold on an RS200. It's a great with an obvious torque advantage at about 4000rpm (kick-in the back) and wonderful noise especially when the second camshaft moves into place.

I echo what Wozzer said. I have a pure motorsport manifold, sports cat and exhaust and it’s epic. Sound great and the car feels great now after the remap!

I have the Pure Motorsport exhaust including the manifold on an RS200. It's a great with an obvious torque advantage at about 4000rpm (kick-in the back) and wonderful noise especially when the second camshaft moves into place.
Nice, what configuration do you have?

Im thinking ill have to go with the:
Cat in centre section directly downstream of manifold secondary section, with a centre silencer.

I echo what Wozzer said. I have a pure motorsport manifold, sports cat and exhaust and it’s epic. Sound great and the car feels great now after the remap!
Nice, is this a sports cat thats advertised on there site?

Nice, is this a sports cat thats advertised on there site?

You have the option of 2 systems there, one without a cat which fits onto the standard manifold (which has a cat in it) or one with a cat which fits the pure manifold (the cat is needed in the system as the pure manifold has no cat).

Reactions: 197JST
You have the option of 2 systems there, one without a cat which fits onto the standard manifold (which has a cat in it) or one with a cat which fits the pure manifold (the cat is needed in the system as the pure manifold has no cat).
Sorry over the delay to this thread, I don’t suppose you have taken any recording of the sound it produces?
Also is it excessively loud?