Cold air feed

Is it possible to fit a cold air feed without taking the front bumper off ? And where's the best route to run it ?

Is it possible to fit a cold air feed without taking the front bumper off ? And where's the best route to run it ?

i'd say no mate,not if you want the CAF getting air driven into it from the front of the car

what filter do you run?....this feed works well with my maxogen but would also help with the standard setup to feed the trumpet that runs down the side of the battery (pictured below),not sure if there's room on a 200 though,you'd have to check

7256682324_04ea6bed61_b.jpg
plenum temps by scott1532, on Flickr

the pic below is old and i've now pulled the neoprene hose round so it sits flush with the front grille

6928819939_b19429cf59_b.jpg
CAF by scott1532, on Flickr

hope this helps

Cheers mate, it is tight on the 200 I think, I run standard airbox with itg panel filter and just want to feed the trumpet

Cheers mate, it is tight on the 200 I think, I run standard airbox with itg panel filter and just want to feed the trumpet

you might get away with this setup then mate,could run it from the fog light?

best off removing the bumper to see where your at,there's a good "how to" thread on 200 bumper removal