Cold air feed pipe

Hi everyone
I'm new to the forum.
I recently brought a rs200 after having a 182 for 5 years. I'll introduce the 200 properly later. I've starting doing a few bits already and just want your opinions on this as cold air feed to go with a k-tec induction kit.
Cheers
Adam

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 61
Are you using the existing feed? Only way I managed to get a cold air feed to work was using a smaller battery and feeding it from the lower grill behind the light

Yeh at the moment I've got the standard one which goes from next to the drivers side headlight and fits onto ktecs induction kit bracket/heat shield. I've reckon I can replace this with 65mm bore samco hose and get rid of the air resonator box as well. Or am I over thinking this??

Mines that size, just not as prestigious as a redtop... But that's how it's mounted, got the feed coming from the bottom right of that pic coming straight onto the maxogen

Cool I think a smaller battery will give me the space I need to get the pipe around to the light. I had a look early at the air resonator box it looks wedged in under the expansion tank. Does anyone know if it's easier taking it out from underneath the car or pulling it out from the above?