Clutch issue

I think clutch is fine but the actual pedal makes a squeek when released at the top of the travel? Didnt know if ne1 had had the same experiance? Asked my dad he said could just need a bit of grease.

Will pop in to renault 2mo anyway but thought id ask here 1st.

Could be the clutch release bearing. Mine is making that squeak ATM, does it happen when you dip the clutch by 2inchs from the top too?

Could be the clutch release bearing. Mine is making that squeak ATM, does it happen when you dip the clutch by 2inchs from the top too?

Dont think so but i will check, think it is just when released. I spoke to the previous owner and he thought it was the seat as he had the drivers recaro re-trimmed. He said he found a screw on the floor, which he thought was from the seat(he left it in the glove box) so maybe this is from the clutch pedal?

The seat does not squeak, definately the clutch pedal...

It squeaks in and out, had a look to see if i could spray sum lube on. Im not a 100% where i have to spray it? Any help would be gratefull:smile:

(just took it past 5k rpm.... wow! Sounds grrreat!)

Is there anything that i shouldnt grease up? Will take to renault me thinks in case i wreck something (they will probably say" wot squeak" lol)