cliosport.net problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have recently put the 197 up for sale as I'm having a change around with cars at the moment but will hopefully getting another Clio 182 (will be the 6th Renaultsport) as a cheaper fun runaround.
Anyway, like here I put the 197 in the for sale section of the cliosport.net forum but one of the mods their deleted it without me knowing or saying why, so I asked a question in the forum questions area what happened to my advert, as I didn't know at this time that it had been deleted on purpose. One of the mods replied with a quote from the T&Cs that you can only sell something that is yours....I put "my wife's car" in the advert so it was deleted. The car actually belongs to me so I PM'd the mod saying this and if it was ok to put the ad back on.....I had no reply so I put it back on and amended the advert so people know that the car was mine.....it was deleted again. This time I sent a message to the admin and asked nicely why my advert was deleted and was there something else I had done wrong or missed out....this was the day before yesterday and no reply again. I left it for a bit and thought to myself what I have I done wrong and read the T&C's again and noticed it said that you should put the asking price in the subject title, so of course I hadn't done that so again put the advert up with the price in the title and closed the thread after I had finished.

Its been bloody deleted again, why? they won't reply to my messages.

I have neen a member on cliosport.net for over 7 years on and off because of changing cars and have gone back on again purely because of getting another 182 and theres more resourse on their for them.

I am a member of lots of different car forums due to all the different makes I've had over the last 28 years of driving and I have never felt like an outsider or treated like I have done something wrong. I don't know if one of the mods has got a bee in his/her bonnet but I can't put a post on their asking why as I know it will simply be deleted again.

I just wondered if anyone could shed any light if they know any mods they could ask, as I honestly do not know what I have done wrong. Sorry if I've waffled on but its late and I'm tired and a little annoyed.

Cheers

Martin

Apologies if its in the wrong section or even if I've said anything out of place.

Fire up what you're putting in the for sale thread including the thread title. We'll have a look and see if we can see why its being deleted :worried:

Thanks for sharing it with us :hug:

First rule to everyone: Please DO NOT turn this into an anti CS thread, a "what is wrong with CS" post :smile: otherwise "the button" will be pressed :woody: :wink::wink:

I have sent Brian a PM to get him to have a read and hopefully he'll comment here, or directly to you :smile::smile::smile:)

Thanks for sharing it with us :hug:

First rule to everyone: Please DO NOT turn this into an anti CS thread, a "what is wrong with CS" post :smile: otherwise "the button" will be pressed :woody: :wink::wink:

I have sent Brian a PM to get him to have a read and hopefully he'll comment here, or directly to you :smile::smile::smile:)

Thanks Mike :thumbup1:

I didn't mean for it to sound like I'm having a go at the cliosport.net forum, I just wanted to understand why one of the mods is deleting my threads and not replying to my PM's. I know a lot of people on here have had 172's and 182's and used or still use cliosport hence why I asked.

If this post is unappropriate I understand if you want to delete it.

Looking into it now

Thank you Brian

I have racked my brains to why the thread would keep getting deleted but why I don't get a reply to answer I really don't understand.

The only other possible reason that I can think of is maybe someone on cliosport.net knowns that I put the Clio on the clio197.net stand at the FCS and not the CS stand, but surely that would be really petty.:001_rolleyes:

FCS.jpg

Thank you Brian

The only other possible reason that I can think of is maybe someone on cliosport.net knowns that I put the Clio on the clio197.net stand at the FCS and not the CS stand, but surely that would be really petty.:001_rolleyes:

FCS.jpg

Won't be that.
Probably someone who saw you wrote my wife's car and now thinks you are just trying to get around rules by saying its yours.

Yes Jase, it was because I said my wife's car. (although I legally own it, bought and paid for out of my businesses money:001_rolleyes:smile:

At least I now know why the advert was deleted, although still don't know why my PM's were totally ignored by the mods.

Brian has been a star though:thumbup:

Thanks for that Brian :smile:

The original post was not in anyway anti. But we have had issues before where it's ended up a CS bashing thread, not what we want really :smile::smile:

Glad it's sorted :smile:

Like I said, it was in no way intended to put CS down, just meant to find out why a post was deleted.

Brian has been very helpful and PM'd me a few times.

From what I can work out it was just one particular mod that chose to ignore my PM's and even called me a liar (albeit using an image to suggest it). Why I would lie about owning a Clio is beyond me.

I have been a member on CS since May 2004 and will continue to use the forum and just put this one incident down to experience and not try to take it to heart.

Thanks Mike and Jase to allow me to use the forum to sort this out:thumbup:

Even if it was his wifes car, is that reason enough to delete it. My wifes car is as good as mine really. Sounds like a load of **** rules to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.