clio wont be getting used for a while so....

i could be going to cyprus for 6 months and the clio will just be sitting outside my house, would a tuner be interested in having the car to test/develop their new products or do they already have such cars?

won't the BFG you carried out on it be a problem considering it can only be driven by someone with a BFG driving permit. Or you going to de register it first and put it on the DVLA again? for the period you are going to be away?

What's a BFG? I thought that was a Big Friendly Giant? Ha ha!

Can I hire your 197 whilst your away? Missing mine tell the truth.

What's a BFG? I thought that was a Big Friendly Giant? Ha ha!

Can I hire your 197 whilst your away? Missing mine tell the truth.

I thought it was a Big F?cking Gun!?! :smiley:

Arran, come back to the darkside.:hug:

It stands for British forces Germany, when you come to Germany the army make you register your car with them so your details can be passed on to German authorities if you speed etc and you also get tax free fuel :thumbup: am not going now otherwise I'd think about it

Hi Luke

Just noticed your in Bielefeld. I'm not in the forces but have spent quite a few weeks in Germany on base training them in IT. Nice place and some nice cars there too.

Hi Luke

Just noticed your in Bielefeld. I'm not in the forces but have spent quite a few weeks in Germany on base training them in IT. Nice place and some nice cars there too.

I feel for you trying to teach squaddys anything lol , it's a beautiful city with some great twisty roads around it, on a Friday night in the city centre theirs all kinds of supercars, r8 v10 don't even catch my attention anymore or any kind of porshe as I see them all the time

am not going now as i would have been going on my class 1 course stright after and we wont be doing any spannering out their