Clio 3 re ph1 Rebuilt engine wont start.

Good day I'm new to the forum and I have read countless threads on this forum and firstly I'd just like to say the wealth of knowledge has been invaluable to my rebuild.

I'm at the end now and I turned the key well then nothing it just cranks no spark pump feul pump primes fine ,but the injectors don nott want to spray I just want get your take on what you think might be the fault.

Just want to add there is rpm signal cranking at 175 to 205 rpm just does not want to fire up it did log an engine temp sensor open loop and cut the the injection that has since been cleared. Still just cranks.

I don't know if there was something like persay flush the ECU before first start up I was suppose to do to or crank trigger programming.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Has it got a cam signal, some engines need both signals to be in ‘synchronisation’ to fire and run, otherwise I’d put money on it a plug in the wrong place or not in fully, take the entire loom off and double check everything

Any codes when plugged in?

If it fired before it should fire again, shouldn’t need any learning to just fire up, it may run a bit strange depending what it’s had done, why was it rebuilt?

Bent valves piston damaged mostly the head was salvageable I think I will take off the complete loom clean and reconnect to start with.

I have a very basic diagnostic tool what would you check to see if there is a cam signal. There were stored codes only from before the rebuild misfire on cylinder 3 where the valves were bent.

I'm looking at buying a cloned delphi ds150e my friend has this and works like bomb on his 200rs, but he lives in the other side of the country now.