clio wit tongue out :P

pink for the front, brown for the rear :wink: couldnt resist hahaha

IMAG0523.jpg

IMAG0525.jpg

IMAG0559.jpg

fitting.... didnt use the standard towing eye.... utilised the 13mm nuts/bolts that hold the front slam panel on, i changed teh bolts for high tensile allen head jobbies..... but the standard ones will probs take the strain providing you knwo how to tow!!!!!!!!!!!!! other option would eb re-drillt he slam panel and use m8 bolts rather than m6, cnat remmeber the eaxact drill size or distance betwene bolt holes but im sure this is corect!

as for the gap in teh bumper... i used a hacksaw blade (on its own no actual hacksaw) and sloted the lower grill just enuff just removed the vertical strenghners ( see pic)

http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/Perfo.../Towing_Eyes_&_Straps/TRS_Tow_Strap/2154/6074

IMAG0575.jpg

IMAG0574.jpg

straps.jpg

Last edited:
Details of how you fitted that? Have you bolted it into the original thread and then cut a slit in the cover?

Lol that looks really good mate! As Ben said fitting details would be great :smile:

PMSL at Maz will like that, is that cause its pink..

I am still laughing at the brown for the rear :wink:

is it usable? would it not pull all the bumper out of shape when the strap tightened up?

Does look the part :thumbup:

thought the exact same thing, it is going to brake your bumper to pieces if you try using it.... though it looks good you'd be better off removing the towbar trim and putting it through

thought the exact same thing, it is going to brake your bumper to pieces if you try using it.... though it looks good you'd be better off removing the towbar trim and putting it through

I think this to. Will rip the bumper to pieces in its current position.

I think this to. Will rip the bumper to pieces in its current position.

its not that bad actually, the meatl part of the strap sits right behind the lower plastic grill, if there was another 1cm / inch of strap behind the grill i would see your point but seems ok tbh, possibly get a small amount of flex form the grill but wudnt see it damaging it in any way