Clio vs Fiesta st

The st wheels do look abit lost some how, not sure what it is thats making them look odd. Just wish the clio was more track worthy and had a manual box, looks are a grower.

18s looks too big tbh.

Really didn't think the ST would have a chance in a drag race against the flappy paddle might of the Clio.

I would want to change them....then it would need bigger brakes! :hug1:

the guy driving it launched it well off the line and I have said this before but will say it again if it wasn't for the edc box the 200t wouldn't be any quicker than a 197/200 :blink:

To be quite honest seeing both cars together like that I think I prefer the clio, the back end of the st isnt very nice at all, far to high.

You have that opinion if the 200 won?
I like the ford to be honest more than the Renault, im massive fan of the old Ford RS models through the 80's 90's and I think Ford has kept that recipe for the ST. Good chassis, good power plant, not over complicated and affordable. Still undecided on the new Clio.
I know you were kidding, :thumbup:

I was just about to post this video.

Went to Renault Leicester last night, tried to get me to part with £250 a month for FIVE years on a Clio 200 60 plate. That was a none starter.

Had a look at the new on and have to say its nice in the flesh (red). But it just doesn't seem to warrant the kind of money I would have to part with to own one.

I wonder what development options will appear, and when. £600 for that extra torque on the Fiesta, surely something has to appear soon for the Clio?!

After seeing kennys I'll take a New Clio EDC in White with a black roof ###Help

Agree with you there Kev, but after seeing and going in your 250, i think thats the next car for me :smile:. If the 200 is at a guess around the 10K mark would assume (ive not looked at any prices online so this is all assumptions) id be loking at say 17K? for a 250. Would be bumping up the monthly payments a fair bit

Well if rumours are led to be believed a panel filter and a remap saw 234bhp and 250lb/ft from the Clio demo at K-Tec

The Fiesta will always sell. Fair play to Ford. Mountune certainly know what they are doing

Both cars will sell for different reasons. As a few people have said before the Fiesta WILL outsell the Clio due to its value for money. But will that be its downfall when there is a shed load of them on the road?

Well if rumours are led to be believed a panel filter and a remap saw 234bhp and 250lb/ft from the Clio demo at K-Tec

The Fiesta will always sell. Fair play to Ford. Mountune certainly know what they are doing

Both cars will sell for different reasons. As a few people have said before the Fiesta WILL outsell the Clio due to its value for money. But will that be its downfall when there is a shed load of them on the road?
I didn't want a Fiesta purely for that fact. I've already seen a few dozen new ST's but only 2 200T's. The new Clio has grown massively on me over the past few months and is actually a lovely looking car in the flesh. Shame it's so much more expensive!

I didn't want a Fiesta purely for that fact. I've already seen a few dozen new ST's but only 2 200T's.

Was speaking about this yesterday, market's going to be flooded with both ST's which could see them depreciate a lot maybe even as bad as a Renault!

when you look at the lux model and what it comes with as standard then maybe this is due to the premium

Things i can think of that the clio gets are:

200BHP AS STANDARD
DUAL CLUTCH GEARBOX
HYDRAULIC COMPRESSION DAMPERS
18IN WHEELS
SPORTMAXX 2 TYRES
SAT NAV
320MM BRAKES
FOLDING MIRRORS
5 DOOR
4 YEARS WARRANTY
4 YEARS RAC