clio v corsa

I love these threads!! :smiley: . Having owned both ( admittedly the 197 not for to long as it was written off ) i do find what you guys say about the vxr pretty spot on in the cornering and braking department. However the corsa's easier to drive with the more torque etc. I think in the real world on roads the corsa edges it when driving spiritedly.

(just my opinion before a barrage of abuse) :innocent:

I love these threads!! :smiley: . Having owned both ( admittedly the 197 not for to long as it was written off ) i do find what you guys say about the vxr pretty spot on in the cornering and braking department. However the corsa's easier to drive with the more torque etc. I think in the real world on roads the corsa edges it when driving spiritedly.

(just my opinion before a barrage of abuse) :innocent:

Wouldn't agree on the last bit about the Corsa being better on a spirited drive. I had one and can honestly say that the 200 is the better car for just going for a spirited drive. But the Corsa is definitely the easier car for day to day driving.

I would have guessed that the VXR is better to live with day to day, especially with the Clio's kangerooy nature and lack of torque.

Clio is quicker - I won numerous of times when drag racing with my friends from OCC (Opel Club Croatia).

Stock vs Stock = Clio

Clio 195bhp (V6 airbox, miltek exhaust & sportcat, remap) vs Corsa 220bhp (IC, downpipe, exhaust, remap) = Clio

I had a couple of movies of us racing but I had to remove them from youtube. :wink: