200: Clio rs paris 2011

Lamborghini Reventon and M3 Competizione colour? Nice

R26R style alloys? Yes please.

Limited to 15 and in Paris Renault dealers only? Meh.

Last edited:
I see what you mean Liambo-201, too big of a contrast there, but it looks good in the flesh in a gordini, so guess it should be ok, its probably worse when photographed with a flash, anyway, that looks go66amm good, and the price is only 1500 EUR more than a gordini in france so they should sell fast, but how the hell do you take care of the matt paint?? it will get shiny after a while anyway... tested on an amg in frankfurt auto messe in the exact same colour, a little finger nail scratch makes a glossy one....

That colour is stunning! Although I really dont like the gloss black accent bits all over it (the interior is WAY too much), If they had used matt black on the front fishy looking bit (FR diffuser :tongueout:) and the roof/interior it would look loads better.

It just doesnt work for me.

Dont think the Clio bodyshape pulls off matt paint too well. Wheels are also too big and the shiny black interior is gash (From memory shiney black centre console was chavvy as in the Corsa VXR centre console? Not chavvy anymore since its in a Clio?).

The only thing I like is the leather Recaros which any of us could have done for 500 bucks.

It says the car comes with 18" R26.R wheels, but when you look at the pictures of the car on the stand as opposed to in the workshop, it has the black speedlines fitted??

I think it looks nice, but I really wish they would stop making visual changes and things than can be easily done aftermarket and make a proper growling R26.r Style last hoorah for the clio!