Clio Meg RS320bhp conversion (update Meg Rad)

Yeap, mine was FF as well but when I received it back from Steve after the retrim it was thinner...quite dissappointed on that tbh

Just been speaking with a friend on Meganesport, he's managed to see 350bhp on a hybrid and and nearly 380+lbft in his 250 meg with standard internals....although he's starting have clutch problems.

Its too easy to get greedy for more power.....

Just been speaking with a friend on Meganesport, he's managed to see 350bhp on a hybrid and and nearly 380+lbft in his 250 meg with standard internals....although he's starting have clutch problems.

Its too easy to get greedy for more power.....

350bhp is my target!! Just need the fuel system!

I've got the same early rev limiter too! New stat on order! Nice fix :wink:

Absolutely love this car. I hope you keep it and get it properly sorted as I doubt even an M3 would satisfy you after this. ..

Pump arrived today...cheers Andy. Work now starts getting a bit more power out the 250 engine.....

Last edited:
Just want to say cheers SteC for his support today. Linkage sorted....and his knowledge around the electrics on theses cars is second to none.

Andy, the pumps superb and working fine.

Some plans for spring/sumner. Gonna look at 3' exhaust and getting a bigger intake plus group A filter. Then remap.....

Last edited:
Live reading updates on this thread. Makes you appreciate the huge amount of knowledge we have on the forum

Top work [MENTION=1286]litchy[/MENTION]

I had a drive in this yesterday, what an epic car! Thanks and mate! :smile: it's every bit as epic as it looks!