Clio Meg RS320bhp conversion (update Meg Rad)

Brilliant!!

What sort of bhp figure you aiming for?

Not sure tbh. Thinks its more about ensuring that everything is running well at standard power around 250 and then taking it from there.....ideally stage 2 so somewhere between 310 - 320bhp. It's got everything set up for running a stage 2 map

Last edited:
320bhp, holy god, that's going to be an animal!!

All the electrics going to be working like cruise control etc?

I'm jealous mate, people like you who push the boundaries of what we can do with these cars makes awesome reading!

320bhp, holy god, that's going to be an animal!!

All the electrics going to be working like cruise control etc?

I'm jealous mate, people like you who push the boundaries of what we can do with these cars makes awesome reading!

Not there yet and will be happy with a reliable 250. All the electrics will be the same so all the standard stuff will work.
Interestingly, company offer stage 3 for 2.5 grand that takes it to 360bhp on standard internals. That's crazy talk but interesting how far you can potentially go!!!!

Not sure tbh. Thinks its more about ensuring that everything is running well at standard power around 250 and then taking it from there.....ideally stage 2 so somewhere between 310 - 320bhp. It's got everything set up for running a stage 2 map

dont they make upto 320bhp on stage one anway, most ive seen have.

Sweet!

What turbo did you get in the end? Standard unit?

Went for the standard 250 Turbo mate. I think better to try and see reliable power before try to get too daft. When I've looked on meganesport, the 250 is too new and still in warranty for owners to push the boundaries of the engine just yet? I think it's like when the 225 first come out, wasn't till a few went pop around 300bhp did people know the limits of that engine.

Crazy! Well done Litchy (and Steve). I'm sure this will be a beast when its finished, can't believe how quickly you've pulled it together so far!

Update.
Steve says "it's f***ing fast" which is a compliment coming from someone who has driven many a fast car. No dash lights and temp is good. Fingers crossed but everything seems really positive. The guys a genius. Look forward to test driving it on Monday. Says there's a few small things to iron out and let's run it for a couple of weeks before stage 2 remap.

Last edited:
Update.
Steve says "it's f***ing fast" which is a compliment coming from someone who has driven many a fast car. No dash lights and temp is good. Fingers crossed but everything seems really positive. The guys a genius. Look forward to test driving it on Monday. Says there's a few small things to iron out and let's run it for a couple of weeks before stage 2 remap.

Awesome. I can only imagine the excitement of coming home to that! :thumbup: