Clio F1 Graphics

Heyyyy

Does anyone no were i can get the clio f1 graphics applied to my car ... the garage took em off b4 i bought it n i need them back on

thanx

:smile:

i got the ebay ones but they were awful .... have rang a different renault n to get them all its £847 just need to keep ringin to find a one to fit them :smile:

the ones on ebay are the ****py copy ones, i can get the originals quite cheap but fitting your best bet would to try and sign or viynal place

when we had our's replaced because of some tft overspray while it was in for a service renault supplied them under warrenty and they got a viynal place to do them for them its a tricky job getting them straight and exact so wouldnt wanna ruin them after them costing so much. if i was u i would just get the front back and sides and forget bout the roof, its not that noticable and would save u a gd bit

i've got the Adobe Illustrator .ai file which contains the paths of the stickers.. Obviusly, without Renault F1 Team.. i've done it for my 197 because this is my job, if someone wants the paths, just email me paggiugia@yahoo.it

Preview of the path:
tracciatoadesivicliorsd.jpg

Final Effect on my 197:
20032010073.jpg

20032010071.jpg

i've got the Adobe Illustrator .ai file which contains the paths of the stickers.. Obviusly, without Renault F1 Team.. i've done it for my 197 because this is my job, if someone wants the paths, just email me paggiugia@yahoo.it

Preview of the path:
tracciatoadesivicliorsd.jpg

Final Effect on my 197:
20032010073.jpg

20032010071.jpg

Looks smart, can get a vinyl/sticker printer of the bay for few hundred quid, my mate did it does excellent stickers and sold a few and paid for itself in a few weeks with very little effort!