Graphics for my Clio...your thoughts?

I'm thinking about some advertising graphics for my Clio for my business and have come up with these 2 similar ideas, so any thoughts on these would be great. I want to keep it simple but effective.
Clio.jpg

Clio2.jpg

the 1st one looks better, the grey line on the the 2nd looks wonky because of the lines of the car. Cant you put them on a van instead of you clio though? or even better, the wifes car!!

as said above ^^^ havn,t you got a works van to do it on instead, ?

if i had to choose one i would go for the 2nd one.

lol cheers for the comments, but I'm a web/graphic designer and have no need for a van so thats why I'm considering this for the Clio.
Adrian, this is mine and the wifes car! :smile:

I like number 3 minus the the bit on the window, also it would look better if the redhotrocket bit ran with the lines of the car.

Thanks again guys, and RS197 the problem is if I run the graphics to the line of the car, it wouldn't look quite right with the web address on the bottom as per this:
Clio3.jpg

My opinion is the second one because i think the white font with the grey background makes it slightly easier on the eye than the grey font with pure white background.

I understand about the wonky lines people mentioned..

Rocky im a qualified Graphic Designer too! :wink:

Lol yep thanks jase :smile:
cheers for the input guys. I was going to try and get this done for Sunday but undecided on the final design and vinyl options. I need to test a few ideas first like frosted for a ghost effect and maybe an anthracite or carbon weave vinyl in place of the grey.
Once it's done I'll post some pics