Clio angel demon painting care

Hi everyone,

This is my first post on this forum. I hace recently bought one of the only 15 units of the Clio RS angel and demon which came to Spain. I have it for less than 5 days, but I am really happy with it.

I would like to ask you about its painting. Renault says you must be very carefull in pressure washing and rollings, but a friend of mine in Spain who works on car detailing said that within the "daily cleaning" I should not have any problem. He says that when you make special treatments to the painting you must use special products, but there won't be no problem with the pressure washing.

What do you thing about?

Thanks in advance.

Xavier

all A&D owners on the german forum use swissvax opaque series which is specially made for matte paint care and explicitly hand-wash them.

oh - and be careful with it. one guy in the german forum tried to get his door repainted by renault and it took them several attempts and lots of calls to renault in france because they are not able to get the paint mixture right. he is without his car for some weeks now...

Firstly WELCOME to the site and hope you enjoy it.Secondly as above swisswax do a range of detailing bits for your car.Thirdly :tongueout:ics:

Thank you so much for your replies.

I will search for this swisswax product. But what about the high pressure cleaning? Do you thing it would be any problem with washing the car with high pressure water?

Thank you again.

Xavier.

once you waxed it there shouldn't be a problem as you're pressure washing the wax layer. you would have to rewax it fequently though

Similar Thread Suggestions