clio 56 plate

The first 197s with no options are lowering themselves into that sorta price range on trade ins tbh.

A would say that's about right cause I got £9000 for my alien green 200 cup an that was an 09 plate a lost £3500 in 8months just shows how much money the Clio devalues it's a shame there nice cars to.

A would say that's about right cause I got £9000 for my alien green 200 cup an that was an 09 plate a lost £3500 in 8months just shows how much money the Clio devalues it's a shame there nice cars to.

Yup. People need to realise this.

Mines on a 07 plate got offered 6995 with 49000
But she stays till she dies.she's Priceless

hi been offered 4750 for my albi blue clio 56 plate, taking the **ss dont you think

Who ever offered you that is a complete c**t!!! What does he think? its your average everyday clio? :S
Were talking about 1 of the best hatches on the market here! 4750 and tell him to shove it up his ass!!!

Not surprised - as some one mentioned earlier that's probably book price for trade on an early 197 now - which is pretty crap. Traders will be looking to put a grand on that price probably when they sell it.

I know how dealers take the p1ss - my brother in law owned a garage until last year.

Sell it private where possible.

Remember one place offering me 2500 for my 172 cup with only 29k miles, sold it private for 4 grand.

i only got £4200 for mine part-ex. Did need a couple of bits doing to it like cambelts and a new tyre. Had also done over 60k! Out of curiosity I took my car to webuyanycar and they offered me £3900. I definitely told them where to go!!!