Clio 200 problem

Hello guys,

i am currently expiriencing some problems on my Clio 200 so I hope someone could point me in which direction should I go.

Couple of days ago I noticed that car has slower acceleration. I am fimiliar with those flat spots, but this is not a case.
When I press throttle noise is different/louder than ussual but car is noticible slower. And I feel like I am burning my clutch when changing gears. Feels like car is gutless.
Something to mention is that when I startup it goes to 1200-1300rpm and immedietely drops to 700-900 and after a couple of seconds it came up again on 1000.
I also noticed that it does not turn on cold start like before.

thanks in advance

Sounds like symptoms of a blown flexi perhaps... Louder, sluggish, wrong air/fuel mix due to bad readings on your exhaust sensors because the flexi's have probably popped.

Check your manifold flexi's. If it's particularly loud around that area, I'd start there!

[
If you need a replacement manifold, PM me as I have one
Sounds like symptoms of a blown flexi perhaps... Louder, sluggish, wrong air/fuel mix due to bad readings on your exhaust sensors because the flexi's have probably popped.

Check your manifold flexi's. If it's particularly loud around that area, I'd start there!

Guys thank you very much for your responses. I solved my problems today. I changed camshaft sensor, thermostat and VVT solenoid. And cleaned throttle body because it showed DF079 fault if I remember correctly.

Hello guys again. Just to update on this problem.
After a week of driving after “fix”. Car was just amazing to drive. Like never before. But week later everything is back. Slow acceleration. Just slugish.

I had issues with the MAP sensor, which went none linear causing a number of problems. So although what you did do sorted it for a while, would suggest that one of those items has gone down again, I would look at the MAP also. 20211102_173544.jpg

I disconnected battery and left it like that for aprox. 10 minutes. Car felt noticeble better after that. But I know that after a week or so everything will be back. Where should I start investigate?

I disconnected battery and left it like that for aprox. 10 minutes. Car felt noticeble better after that. But I know that after a week or so everything will be back. Where should I start investigate?
Stop threatening to raise the pension age and all will be back to normal!