Clio 200 Cup; Not liked by Dad...

Took my mum and dad into town tonight as they are off out for a piss up and a midnight curry. (Better social life than me, c**ts.)

Decided to take them in the Clio as they've not been in it yet. After less than 3 minutes this was my dads opinion....

''This cars s**t! Its bouncing all over the road. Infact its annoying me.

Its not got Aircon?? Hahahaha!!

Christ it revs high doesn't it. (We were on the mway at this point)

You'll have to speak up, your mother can't hear you in the back. Its too bloody noisy in here.

Why are your headlights Yellow? They're not Dad, you've got Xenons on your car, i've got normal lights. ''Hahahaha!! Even your lightbulbs are crap!''.

So all in all, I don't think Clio 200's are for 57 year old Grandparents.

its not theres mate your the 1 thats got to like it
i hate being in the back of mine its crap
but behind the wheel thats something different.Enjoy

Got to be honest, I've had it about 6 weeks and i'm fed up of it already. Maybe I don't drive it enough.

Took my mum and dad into town tonight as they are off out for a piss up and a midnight curry. (Better social life than me, c**ts.)

Decided to take them in the Clio as they've not been in it yet. After less than 3 minutes this was my dads opinion....

''This cars s**t! Its bouncing all over the road. Infact its annoying me.

Its not got Aircon?? Hahahaha!!

Christ it revs high doesn't it. (We were on the mway at this point)

You'll have to speak up, your mother can't hear you in the back. Its too bloody noisy in here.

Why are your headlights Yellow? They're not Dad, you've got Xenons on your car, i've got normal lights. ''Hahahaha!! Even your lightbulbs are crap!''.

So all in all, I don't think Clio 200's are for 57 year old Grandparents.

Think you need to educate him Dan! :jedi::001_huh:

My dad is a real petrol head and appreciates a good handeling car, the ride is firm yes, but thats why it sticks to the road and dosent roll like a school bus!

Just race him round the tightest corner you can find and then see who is the boss!!!! 8)

Oh my Dad loves cars, just expensive ones.

And if we had a drag off the lights he'd smoke me so I'll avoid that for the meantime. lol.

Got to be honest, I've had it about 6 weeks and i'm fed up of it already. Maybe I don't drive it enough.
get out there mate and enjoy it .take on some nice twistys and then you will love it

Why not take a look at the "Driving Roads" section and take it there and have some enjoying driving :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

My mum was the same when she got in mine "these seats are neat" "oh its bumpy isnt it".. saying that I have done 170 miles today and I feel like I have done 10 rounds with Mike Tyson. I used to feel like this after a track day in the 182.

Because I work 7 days a week, have a 3 year old child and an 8 month pregnant wife. :worried:

Ahhhhhhhh, errr, ummmm, in that case, I have no idea what to suggest lol.

A blast in the countryside in the evning in the summer, with the wife in the front and the kids starpped safely in the back :smile::smile::smile::smile:

And all the best with the kid on the way too :smile:

Ahhhhhhhh, errr, ummmm, in that case, I have no idea what to suggest lol.

A blast in the countryside in the evning in the summer, with the wife in the front and the kids starpped safely in the back :smile::smile::smile::smile:

And all the best with the kid on the way too :smile:
kids in the back:rolleyes:
sick everywere nooooooooooooooo

Because I work 7 days a week, have a 3 year old child and an 8 month pregnant wife. :worried:

Well you have got me there fella, not sure what to suggest!
All I can say is best of luck with your 2nd child and have a brilliant Christmas then when the weather comes nice in the spring have a run out at a weekend to the coast with the family!

Well that is what I would do anyway! :drunk:

If someone was in my car saying that, I'd pull over and open the door!

:lol:

This reminds me of when I first got my car and took my mum out in it, made her feel sick :smiley:

Oh and the old man drives an audi that would rip the clio to shreads, but always have the fall back in an arguement of mentioning his fairy lights hehe

My mom drove mine on Monday and didn't like it. I hate her BMW Mini Cooper D though, so it's swings and roundabouts. That car wastes so much space inside it is untrue. and the central spedo is so ungly! Love the interior on my Clio. If only it was screwed together the same as the Mini though!

I don't care who likes my cars or car choices, so long as I like them...

:smile: