Clio 200 both key cards don't lock the car

Hi guys, currently dealing with renault over this ATM but it's not until 2 weeks that the car goes down.

The keys do not lock the car, if they do the following morning the car oesn't un lock meaning i have to use the key and set the alarms off.

Is there any way that I can lock the car without the key? the lock button only locks the car if both doors are closed. Quite urgent due to the car been parked on the main road.

Thanks
John

Apologies if you've already tried this, but have you changed the batteries in the key cards?

Pull the actual key out of the card and use that on the passenger side. Mine both stopped at the same time and it was the batteries.

I have new batteries in both. i sometimes find that if i press down on the card where the battery sits it works but other times it doesn't

the key doesn't lock the car :/

Sounds like the card is broke. I had to get one replaced recently as it stopped working all of a sudden. I did work out that if I bent the card ever so slightly it worked. Was something to do with a solder connection inside the card breaking, common fault apparently with guys on eBay offering fixing services. New card sorted the problem and it's worked perfectly since. They're not cheap though at around £150 each from Renault, the eBay guys are about £20-30.

My extended warranty covered mine.