DSC_3692.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 136
  • DSC_3705.jpg
    DSC_3705.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 135
  • DSC_3715.jpg
    DSC_3715.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 104
Looks stunning, those splitters make a great visual impact, might have to invest in one.

Great number plate too :thumbup:

sits like mine. its screaming to be lowered and you will have one lovely looking car :smile:

CL10, it's a Sebring backbox, I'm thinking of changing it for something else, but first I will see how it sounds with the decats :smile:

Ashton, I use the car for daily driving, and the roads here in Romania aren't that good. I know it will look 10x better lowered, but the problem is that it will also affect the ride comfort :smile:

Attachments

• Clio197_3.jpg
    Clio197_3.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
car looks great mate!! wheels and spoiler set it off a treat:smile: also like the lower grill you have different to the normal one

Love it. The OZ Ultraleggeras in the Clio fitment do make it look quite high but once its lowered it'll finish it off nicely.

looks awesome, one thing i hate about rb tho.... not the colour, just when they have silver brembos, seriosuly deserve red with that spec of a hero colour! :wink:

I WANT RACING BLUE! :worried:

Your car looks amazing man. The first picture and the moving picture are awesome. :smile:

You going to lower it?