CLIO 197 CUP - Project TF

Before I look at getting a used throttle body on this, is there such a thing as a throttle body upgrade on these that isn't ITB's?
I read a while ago somebody had some improvements by increasing the diameter but I can't remember the size,need to go back and have a look.

Edit: was this one below autodoc part number 802000000053 but apparently it's a different one,

Attachments

• j1769fP.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Reactions: Tarticmonkey
I read a while ago somebody had some improvements by increasing the diameter but I can't remember the size,need to go back and have a look.

Edit: was this one below autodoc part number 802000000053 but apparently it's a different one,
I'll have a look thank you. But I have a feeling I'll be going for a standard one

I got these part numbers for 64mm TB that fit you need to blank off two vacuum pipes. I’ve seen them fitted on a few French guys Clios and the black and white ring clios on you tube back in the day used them. If you are interested double check my research.

(OEM) VAG: 078133062B or 078133063A
Bosch: 0280750030
Metzger: 0892370
Vemo: V10-81-0053

Just wanted to update quickly. Throttle body is on the car and now has no issues running / going into limp mode.

No trackday's booked but I am starting to get the itch for something. Work is Hectic currently so I am doubtful I will be able to get time off midweek for a bigger track and the lads that wanted to book Snet in October have bottled it harder than Lando Norris does from pole.

Might book blyton for 100000000th time or might just park the car and tart the interior up a bit.