CL10 Number Plate

Hi Guys

Not quite sure where the best place for this thread would be, so I've stuck it in Pub Talk, thinking its kinda 'General' . . . anyway, on to the point . . .

I currently have a CL10 number plate on my car and am thinking of going back to my own personal plate. This was on the car from the first owner, last 3 letters are their initials, but thats besides the point lol

So my thinking was, put my plate on the car and sell the CL10 plate, but before I go ahead with this I was wondering wether it would be worth doing? What do you think? Would anyone be interested in a CL10 pate in the near future? Is it something that would sell?

Cheers

I'm sure it would sell, but you may have to check with the DVLA to see if it is actually one you can sell. If you haven't done already that is. Don't forget, it won't just be RS Clio owners that will be interested. I have seen driving instructor Clio's with CL10 on before.

Are the last three letters anything special? If not it may not be worth any more than just getting a similar plate from the dvla, unless you find someone with those initials :tongueout:

Yeah I need to check with the DVLA, but im sure it wouldnt be a problem.

As for the last 3 letters, they arent anything but some guys initials lol

Similar Thread Suggestions