CL10 FAT

Hi guys, a friend is possibly buying this today.. does anyone here know the car.

Clio 200 cup non ac.. description is a bit odd as it says ‘full fat’ and generally this means all the options but this clearly has none, standard seats, no ac, so no options.

Was wondering if maybe the seats had been replaced as recaro are worth a bit. Any info greatly appreciated. Probably just a bad description in the advert about ‘full fat’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it is described as a Clio 200 cup with no air conditioning it sounds more like it is a Cup model rather than a full fat with a cup pack.

Do you know what colour the brake callipers are? Cups or cup packed full fats should have red callipers. Recaro seats were always an option, even with a cup or cup packed car.

It was mainly how it was described as full fat even to the extent that it has FAT on the plate!

Should be fine

Exactamondo!

No but you said full fat is with all the options this isn't the case for the description, basically full fat came from the MK2 Clio, where you had cup suspension packs and aero cup packs, so full fat was if it had both.
But the MK3 the spoiler, front splitter (if a 197) and side skirts were all sold separately, never as a pack, so only the "cup pack" that gave suspension on 197 and suspension and quicker rack on 200s.

Really it's a fake term made by someone who then people have run with it, so take it with a pinch of salt.

Reactions: Sean197
Is there a reason your friend didn’t buy this last weekend as it’s still available ? I’m considering it

Similar Thread Suggestions