CL10 JON

Thanks. I must admit I saw those seats in the advert & kinda knew I would buy the car as long as it had no issues. Travelled from Inverness to Hemel Hempstead to view it. It's in at Rentec for a Quaife diff so looking forward to getting on track next year.

Reactions: Big Ben
Thanks. I must admit I saw those seats in the advert & kinda knew I would buy the car as long as it had no issues. Travelled from Inverness to Hemel Hempstead to view it. It's in at Rentec for a Quaife diff so looking forward to getting on track next year.

Yeah Brian said you were having the quaife fitted. The car looked great. You having anything else done in preparation for tracking it?

Yeah Brian said you were having the quaife fitted. The car looked great. You having anything else done in preparation for tracking it?

I got a Cobra exhaust plus sports cat on black Friday which Rentec are fitting for me. Already have a 6 line braided brake line set fitted that I got from Proline Motorsport on here plus Brembo HC discs & DS2500 pads up front. Still only done 3 track days so relatively inexperienced. Happy with Cup chassis for now, but may consider Bilsteins or even ASTs when the time comes to replace shocks. Glad you didn't spot my scratched front bumper & no. plate courtesy of someone in the company car park! Dunno who, but I'll get it sorted in the Spring.

@Johnny 99 haha no didn't see the bumper. I liked the track stickers, will have to get a Spa one of my own in April.

@Sean197 You'll love Spa! I can see why @nutnutwelshman calls it his playground. I 1st went with a mate from Surrey on a passenger ride & just had to go back in my own Clio. I'll definitely keep going back. Took in a quick lap of the 'ring while we were there to tick off a bucket list job, but didn't really enjoy that. Too many very fast Corvettes & 911s out that day & spent most of my time keeping out of the way! Atmosphere at Nurburg amazing though & I'll keep returning just for that! Try the steaks @ Am Tiergarten if you go! Car is booked in to RS Tuning in Leeds in January to remap to suit sports cat. Going to a rolling road day with RS197/200 Facebook group at the same time. Should be a good day.

Johnny sounds like you'll have a really sorted car for track season buddy!

If you don't mind me asking any idea how many hours labour for fitting the diff? Something I'm quite keen on seeing that the Quaife is quite a reasonable price now

Not sure about labour as Rentec have quoted £1830.08 supplied and fitted. K tec are cheaper but at the wrong end of the country and I have seen so so reports on them. It's a lot to spend but I have wanted one of these diffs for years going back to my Alfa days when everyone in the Alfa scene raved about them.

Reactions: Big Ben
Not sure about labour as Rentec have quoted £1830.08 supplied and fitted. K tec are cheaper but at the wrong end of the country and I have seen so so reports on them. It's a lot to spend but I have wanted one of these diffs for years going back to my Alfa days when everyone in the Alfa scene raved about them.

jesus so about £1100 labour?:shocked:

I really want one too....

Unfortunately yes!
jesus so about £1100 labour?:shocked:

I really want one too....

Yeagh, quite a big job I think. K-Tec ask about £120 less so not worth going there by the time you've driven all that way. Prefer to use "local" companies anyway.

Similar Thread Suggestions