Chrome/IE/Firefox/Other????

Whats your Browser?

• Total voters
Hi Guys,

Just got a new laptop and I was wondering what browser to go for?

I HATE IE! Ive been using Firefox for years but im wondering if its time for a change, Ive used to chrome and think its pretty good but thought I'd get other peoples opinions first so come on then whats yours?

Be quick and save me from IE! :bash:

I have been using Chrome for a good while now and find it infinitely better than IE, but I have never used any other browser so cannot really compare Im afraid!

Chrome is superior but lacks the ridiculous number of add-ons there are for Firefox.

I'd say go for chrome on a new machine as it's more stable.

Crap forgot to put an oper option! I used it for my HTC HD2 and hated it, saying that I hated the phone too lol

Changed it for you sir :smile:

I want a HTC HD2 actually - best mate has one - love it! But it has Windows Mobile on it not Android!

Moved over to Chrome about 2 months ago, had been using Firefox for years previous.

Only thing that gets on my tits with Chrome is Googles automatic updates that are forced on you, apart from that its very good.

Changed it for you sir :smile:

I want a HTC HD2 actually - best mate has one - love it! But it has Windows Mobile on it not Android!

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAN DONT DO IT!!!!

I got two of them in for work, had them about 3 weeks and gave them back to O2, I gave them the reason of 'not fit for purpose' and they didnt even question me. Hated the damn thing, it crashed and was slow. It regularly lost all my emails aswell and also never properly downloaded email attatchements. If they made the same phone with an Android OS id be much happier.

Oh yeah and I'm a service engineer for a company who sell and install WinMob based systems so I don't even have the excuse of not knowing how to use it properly.

Nice one for adding the extra polls, I see you slapped Safari in there too

Ta,

*RANT OVER* :smile:

Last edited:
I use firefox on my Windows Machines and Chrome on my mac.

Chrome uses less memory so its a little faster on the mac :smile:

I use Safari as it's what my macbook pro came with.

It's the quickest I've used. The history saves a lot of info so thats probably got a lot to do with it.