Chrome Nimbus (no effects)

Nimbus really scrub up we'll .Love mine when it's just been done.
What you use????

Cheers guys.

Just some autoglym shampoo conditioner, super resin polish (comes off soo easy) then autoglym HD wax. Really really good wax for protection imo but an effort to buff off compared to other waxes. Then couples days after (the day the pic was taken) gave it a quick once over with meguiars quick detailer.

Its a milltek de-cat. Gave it a quick once over with my mates metal polish but needed abit more elbow grease and as i was out couldnt really be arsed as its quite marked lol

Have you had your diffuser sprayed? Any chance of a pic of back to see what the black diffuser looks like? Been contemplating getting mine sprayed for ages

Sorry mate no pictures. But yeah its sprayed gloss black, and imo compared to standard finish its 100x better. Do it lol

Im sure if you search this forum or google you will find plenty of pics to be honest.

Sorry mate no pictures. But yeah its sprayed gloss black, and imo compared to standard finish its 100x better. Do it lol

Im sure if you search this forum or google you will find plenty of pics to be honest.

Where did you get it done?

Any panel shop should be able to do it. Get them to shoot it in high fill primer first so it becomes smooth then gloss black. I love mine