christmas wishes 2010

Happy Christmas to you all

Hey everyone,

What a year it's been!

I would like to say a massive thank you to you lot for making me laugh and cry, smile and :s

Without you lot, it would have been a less interesting year for me!

Once again, I want to apologise for my continuing absence, I have 10 days off starting Christmas day, so time to recover from the abhorrent amount of work at UPS, and put feet up, and catch up!

It has been really good to meet many new faces this year, and I hope i'll get to meet more next year (on the compulsory Nürburgring trip! :wink:) :smile:

Jonesy sir - you need to know how to deal with this difficult time, you know where I am. I know how you will be feeling.

So now, it's down to me to say:

Happy Christmas Everyone!!!

I'm aethiest, so celebrating Christmas is a little bit hypocritical lol :wink:

Mike

A big merry christmas to all 197 owners

As its this time of year again, i just thought i would be festive and open a post so everyone can say merry crimbo, hope you all have a good christmas and drive safe in the snow.

Luke:bye2:

Cheers Luke

Yeah all the best to all the forum users!!!!
also an add on from lukes 'drive safe in snow'

DONT drink and drive!!!!!! Even the morning after after a good few jar fulls, dont risk it peeps!!! not worth it!

All the Best

Merry Christmas!!!

Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and I hope you have a great day! Hope that you have got everything that you wished for!

Paul

:smile:

Merry Christmas to everyone on here, even the 200 owners!!! :tongueout:

Hope Santa made a right mess of your floor and you all have a lovely well-fed day. :smile:

Will, Caroline & Lewis Jenson