Chris' LY R27 Project 10/12/12

Had the Maxogen fitted on Saturday and went for a quick blast and have to say very impressed.

Met a few mates from Fiesta STOC on Sunday, heres a pic. The clio is obviously the best car there lol

526307_10150605215192484_604862483_9456939_1898701135_n.jpg

Had the Maxogen fitted for around 2 weeks now and got to say im so pleased with it, even if it doesnt add any bhp (which is unlikely) its worth it for the noise it makes. When you floor it and let off the throttle it gives off a little whine like a supercharger lol.

Need to save up for a remap now though and head off to RS Tuning in Leeds.

Received a black diamond for the front badge the other day and my clio 197.net stickers are in the post too.

cars looking well mate and yes the 197 clearly the best lol. be intresting to see what it maks on rr.be good if you could get a sound clip mate of the noise from the maxogen, i have wondered about these cant beat a good induction note :smile:

Well today I gave the car its first proper clean since owning it. Started off with a snow foam (first time I have done this) and then followed with a wash using Dodo Juice sourz. Then I removed the tar marks using IronX which for the record smells like ass despite the bottle saying 'new cherry scent' lol.

To finish off I used Meguires Next Gen spray wax applied using a foam applicator which I thought was great, got it from www.cleanyourcar.co.uk

Heres the results..........

DSC00297.jpg

DSC00299.jpg

DSC00301.jpg

DSC00303.jpg

DSC00305.jpg

DSC00307.jpg

DSC00311.jpg

Think I'll have to get a foam lance and snow foam. The results speak for themselves really.

cars looking well mate and yes the 197 clearly the best lol. be intresting to see what it maks on rr.be good if you could get a sound clip mate of the noise from the maxogen, i have wondered about these cant beat a good induction note :smile:

Hi mate I have tried before to get a sound clip but you can only hear the distortion really so it wasnt worth posting. All I can say is I strongly recommend them and they really do give off a growl

Had a day off work yesterday so after being dragged around the shops with the missus I thought I would start spraying some plastics. Managed to do both vent rings and the 3 dash strips. Heres the results..........

DSC00268.jpg

DSC00267.jpg

Also had a bit of bad luck when trying to find the exit in the multistory car park and didnt see a kerb.........

DSC00269.jpg

I fkn hate some multi-stories.

I did that to my 2011 1.2 Clio after about 2 weeks of ownership. Went straight to the local wheel place and he says he sees a fair few every week that have done similar in Wulfren car park.

What makes it worse is that they're so high! So it's not just the lip, either.

Your strips look ace though. :wink:

Cheers Hendersen :smile:

Tell me about it Tom, I nearly cried when I heard it scrape, need to get some quotes now to get it repaired.

Stopping off somewhere tonight to get a quote to repaired/sprayed it, said it should be around £60. Is this about average?

Similar Thread Suggestions