'check injection system' fault

as title, got this today.

cars been remapped (superchip) just after xmas, this is the first time I really beaned it on the motorway.
fault showing with orange spanner. taken map of now, I suppose a trip to Renault to sort!
is it a fault with the car the the map has 'found' or the map (need to contact superchips and see how they can fix map or get money back.

any ideas what it could be

as title, got this today.

cars been remapped (superchip) just after xmas, this is the first time I really beaned it on the motorway.
fault showing with orange spanner. taken map of now, I suppose a trip to Renault to sort!
is it a fault with the car the the map has 'found' or the map (need to contact superchips and see how they can fix map or get money back.

any ideas what it could be

It's the gearbox overheat tell tale light , it doesn't really affect the running of the car apart from stopping the launch control from working
easy to put out with a cheap Obd scanner £5 on eBay but you can't use the bluefin module as it doesn't clear this fault
it doesn't show up on scanner but go onto clear faults and engine light goes out

Have this problem on an Un-mapped car, always in manual mode, not a great sign i reckon

EDIT: on a 200t by the way

It is down to detonation, poor fuel, bad map. Nothing to do with the gearbox. Any obd reader except the Superchip handset will clear it.

RS Tuning now know what causes the fault, so it no longer happens on there cars unless you run poor fuel. Tesco 99 used to flash it up on my car.

Superchip map on my car with gearbox overheat message and RS Tuning original map

4b6d69f5f71a226ab106dc92018c10a9_zpsf8b97f03.jpg

Reactions: cpaterson76
Can i just say I've had many performance cars ranging from subarus,bmw m3-mr2 turbo.and I give the megane 225 sport a go.i bought it with full service history and only motorway miles,I can honestly say it's been the biggest load of crap I've bought. Springs,gearbox, brakes,electric faults, you name it.as for mpg an m3 is less thirsty.please don't make same mistake as me,stay well away.