Check Injection error. R26/ Meglio.

Evening chaps,

my meglio seems to have developed a small issue. I had just sorted a charging issue with the motor only to turn it over and see "check injection". I plugged it in to find the error message "UPC multiplex connection error" and from memory it was DF624.

Wondering if anyone can shed some light on it, It's not in Limp mode but it doesn't seem to be boosting properly.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Clios and Meganes ECU have slightly different communication protocol. If you just put Megane ECU into a Clio without setting it correctly, you get Df624 error. It doesn't throw "check injection" light though and shouldn't affect performance.
Is your ECU completely stock or has it been remapped?

The CAN protocol is set in map area. There is possibility to mistakenly remove dtc (prevent it from throwing code in diagnostics software) but keep the injection fault lighting up, but since your ECU is standard, that wouldn't be the case.
Just ignore the Df624 as this is completely unrelated to emissions and performance. Maybe try cleaning injectors and check the plugs and coils, problems with these may cause flashing "check injection" light due to misfire.