Center Box Replacement with straight pipe - Birmingham Area - **Vid!!!**

Took prospeed less than an hour to do from getting the car on the ramps, cutting the box out, measuring the stainless pipe length needed, opening/stretching the stainless pipe on each end so that it sleeved over the existing exhaust sections and then welding it up.

not to bad, there wasn't one at all before

it's not bothering me yet, if it does I'll get it mapped

Just read through the entire thread and im convinced i need to do it!

I was gonna save up for a cat back system but only for more noise really.
So ill get mine booked into to my local exhaust garage and get this done, i can see a few are put off by the flat spot issue, but for me i was going to get it remapped anyway, so knowing iv saved £400+ from not getting the cat back it means i can get it remapped + new lowering springs! Win! :smiley:

I know this thread has been going on for a few years now, has anyone found any problems later down the line with this mod? Im on the verge of booking my car in at Topgear Stockport.

Cheers,

Tickle

I know this thread has been going on for a few years now, has anyone found any problems later down the line with this mod? Im on the verge of booking my car in at Topgear Stockport.

Cheers,

Tickle

It's only a silencer mate, nothing to worry about. The only thing I've heard of is chaps having dodgy work done & the job itself being kak.

What OD pipe is required for the Clio 200?

Earlier in the thread it states the 197 is 60.5mm and the 200 is 63.5mm is this correct or are they both the same?

What OD pipe is required for the Clio 200?

Earlier in the thread it states the 197 is 60.5mm and the 200 is 63.5mm is this correct or are they both the same?
+1

I am also interested in this. Also what is the approx length of pipe required?