Replace Center box with pipe ?

I've noticed they sell a pipe to fit over the exhaust where you cut the silencer off on eBay and was just wondering if these are any good and don't leak pressure/blow from joints ?
Thanks

there are lots on there..generaly speaking they are fine..have one on mine..depends on what system you have on your car...

Pros and cons ?

Before I go book my Clio in to have the Center silencer replaced with a straight pipe is there anything I need to know ? Good things or bad ?
Thank you

Before I go book my Clio in to have the Center silencer replaced with a straight pipe is there anything I need to know ? Good things or bad ?
Thank you
[MENTION=53760]Ryanpotter[/MENTION]

I have merged your newest thread with the one you started yesterday. They are essentially asking the same thing, so you would have ended up getting similar answers on both :smile: check the link in my earlier answer as there's some good info in there.

In a nutshell: pros - louder/better noise, cheap mod. Cons - potential exaggeration of the flat spot, noise not to everyone's taste.

In a nutshell: pros - louder/better noise, cheap mod. Cons - potential exaggeration of the flat spot, noise not to everyone's taste.
this..the noise is not everybody's taste..sounds raspier which you might not like..and there will be a flat spot for sure..
think unless you have an aftermarket system on there is no point to this mod..but will see for yourself after its done