cars you've regretted selling?

I'm noticing a pattern with most people's cars they miss, most of them are small engined, great handling little cheap motors. They're just so rewarding to drive, they feel fast all the time, even going down the shops. I miss my 197 more, but I used to love my 1.2 16v Clio Campus Sport, for a standard hatchback, it handled so well and managed to put a smile on my face.

Nail on head. Sense of occasion wherever you are and whatever the speed.

An e30 m3 Roberto Ravaglia limited edition. Sold due to divorce in 98. I purchased it from sultan of Brunei's nephew in Mayfair in 1997. Amazing car in mint condition.

A late e30 m3. Sold in 01 due to circumstances.

Now they are worth lots.

Last edited:
An e30 m3 Roberto Ravaglia limited edition. Sold due to divorce in 98. I purchased it from sultan of Brunei's nephew in Mayfair in 1997. Amazing car in mint condition.

Now they are worth lots.

Very nice car. The 325 is a cheap mans m3 but wouldnt mind one, love straight 6's.

The Clio is still only my second car but i do miss my old dci86, it handled brilliantly but for a 1.5derv it would only return 45mpg but did so no matter how you drove it.

I miss my old harley most and that thing managed rattle itself apart at one point.

Now they are worth lots.

Probably a good £60k worth there :'(

Not really sold... scrapped on the scrappage scheme... :worried:

DSC_0266.jpg

DSC_0263.jpg

DSC_0262.jpg

I was gutted but rust forced me to do it. It was totally stripped down and pretty much just the shell was all that was left when i dropped it off at the dealership to pick up my first 200.

I will get another.

Similar Thread Suggestions