Cars found

Good news both the cars and the knobs have been found and caught, hope you get sorted soon mate, you can always go round to Roys for directions/orders on smartening them both up again now as he has done his...

LOL id thought the same :thumbsup:

Great news, so often once stolen the cars never get found, or they are found burnt out etc (round these parts anyway). Mad to think they where kept 5 minutes from you.

if the police find that its been use for any criminal activities, then the car will be scrapped

Not necessarily mate. My brother in law had his R32 nicked a few years back. They ragged it around not realising he'd got a tracker. They found it in a warehouse a day later stuffed full of guns (shotguns, machine gun, the works) and drugs.

Its still one of the biggest busts S.Yorks police have ever had lol.

He got the car back, but it was about 6weeks later after the old plod had finished taking it apart and wrecking it even more. I know this isn't what the OP wants the hear. But be VERY wary of the car, and check everything, I mean lift up your seats and carpets, etc. his car was a real mess and ended up selling it 6months later due to worrying knocks under the bonnet we couldn't track down. (we think the police may have had the engine out to check the firewall and arches for drugs, but that's just a guess)

Similar Thread Suggestions