Cars found

badbuzz2

Paid Member
Great news all my Meg and Clio have both been found in an abandoned ware house in Wolvs (5mins from home).

Good news the Clio has been left there and not used (we think no fuel)so very happy about that as we have now recovered both Keys and the condition is how it was when they stole the car.. also 2 ****s who stole the car are in custody.

Bad news the Megs not in such great shape they have used this for all sorts and the police tell me theres work to be done due to scuffs and scratches and dents they haven't been able to get into the car yet so im not sure of the condition inside (GUTTED TO SAY THE LEAST) but we will get her sorted and fixed up..

Thanks everyone for your kind words and support..
Especial Roy, and Tom both of you have been incredibly supportive to me and becks.

Thanks all

Fantastic news mate (minus the damage to the Meg). Really glad they have them in custody too! Maybe you should ask if you and your bat can have 5 minutes alone with them lol

Robbers mostly Henderson the police told us they would be used for post office jobs and house they just wanted quick cars im not sure why the stole the Clio as they just left it but the Megs been used...:':smile:'(

good new they've been found mate, bet you really pleased! shame they've ruined the meg but hopefully you can get it back to normal

was just thinking mate they broke in at 4.00am,you have a classy looking dog there was he fast a sleep?my mut would of went of it at that time in the morning.

Didn't ask why ?

gone_in_sixty_seconds_shopping_list_1.jpg

was just thinking mate they broke in at 4.00am,you have a classy looking dog there was he fast a sleep?my mut would of went of it at that time in the morning.

they were that quiet he slept through it M8 was well pi$$d off... he got a good telling off in the morning bloody dog..

Excellent news on the Clio! I hope the Meg' is easily fixed an they've not ruined the interior. It's nice to ear that the twunts have been caught too, hopefully they'll get cuddled by bigger boys in prison. :smile:

Good news both the cars and the knobs have been found and caught, hope you get sorted soon mate, you can always go round to Roys for directions/orders on smartening them both up again now as he has done his...

Similar Thread Suggestions