Carbon fiber roof vent

if you dont cut a hole in your roof for the air to go somewhere it'll be like a mini airbrake on your roof lol.

if you dont cut a hole in your roof for the air to go somewhere it'll be like a mini airbrake on your roof lol.

Totally off topic but good point, it would be great if you could engineer the cup spoiler to flip up like the veyrons when you brake

£300! Christ! Big price to pay for a hold in the roof. Give me a tenner and sign a waiver and I'll put a hole in the roof for you mate! Lol!

It has an hole in the back too for air to pass through, then the vents inside the car control what goes in the car.

Angel, any of your suppliers make these?

It has an hole in the back too for air to pass through, then the vents inside the car control what goes in the car.

Angel, any of your suppliers make these?

Yes mate, I can get you the full kit with air vents. They do have a habit of leaking but if its for your trackcar you'll be ok.

I'll email you details tomorrow mate.

The complete kit in unpainted fiberglass is £215 inc delivery. The kit includes:

• Roof Vent x 1
  • Interior Vent x 1
  • Air direction diffusers x 2

My supplier is no longer making Carbon ones, I can get carbon ones from somewhere else but tbh they are extortionate and not worth the extra cost.

The complete kit in unpainted fiberglass is £215 inc delivery. The kit includes:

• Roof Vent x 1
  • Interior Vent x 1
  • Air direction diffusers x 2

My supplier is no longer making Carbon ones, I can get carbon ones from somewhere else but tbh they are extortionate and not worth the extra cost.

Cheers angel, i need to fill the hole so will have one from you :thumbup1: