car wont start

Ye, glad it got going again. Good old French! Lol! Shounds a bit dodgy though, you don't want that to keep happening. Has he shown you how to do it if it goes again at some other point?

happened again.. phoned him and did what he showed me earlier nothing wont start its struggling keeps starting then chugging out and stalling.. my insurance company got me back home using the recovery company but they wont touch the car as I paid for an extra one years warranty.. going to phone the dealer tomorrow and see what they say

check the plug thing isnt loose on the back of the throttle body this happend to me cus i forgot to put that back in lol

brought me home as all garages where closed. Once I find out where I want to go they will lift the car and bring it to the garage :smile:

Sounds like lack of fuel to me. Priming ok hence the initial start up but then can't maintain the pressure so runs out of fuel.

yeah but its half full :worried: the night before things started going bad I filled up from a quarter of a tank to a full tank of super.. after a 100mile drive I try to start and it fails.. I'm thinking its got dirty full or some shizzle!

anyway

here it goes..

IMAG0123.png

IMAG0124.png

IMAG0125.png

IMAG0126.png

bye car!! :worried:

nah only thing I did was change the oil and put a replacement filter in but that was months back for the oil change and weeks back for the filter :worried: its got warranty anyway so off it goes!

Not an expensive part to buy but a ball ache to fit ive got a spare oe 1 if u get qouted silly money for parts

thanks Woody really kind of you but as I purchased that warranty they are doing all the work for free (parts and fitting!) they said they have to drop the fuel tank out to fit :worried: I'm gonna get back half a car!!

just heard from the garage they think its a Fuel pump and are going to get back to me!

This is what I meant above, lack of fuel to the engine. Not lack of fuel in the tank :smile:

Glad you seem to have a diagnosis, lets just hope it's right

this happened to me last year, displayed "steering wheel not locked", it was the fuel pump on mine, changed that and no problems since