Car wont start!!!

Car wont start, battery has been disconnected for a week also the starter was also removed to make getting the exhaust manifold into place easy. Everything has been put back on the car and it just wont start, everything seems to work other than the starter motor doesnt seem to be turning at all, the car had its keycard inside the car the entire time , it locks and unlocks fine, when you push the start button the everything seems to go as per usual, only the starter doesnt seem to turn??
What would cause this?? Battery is fine, its showing 13v on voltmeter, could it be the immobiliser or something?? Have checked every fuse in the car and the ones under the bottom all are fine.

Anyone have any ideas, its very annoying!!! Havent driven it in over a week!!!!!:thumb1:

yes the motor is back on properly and connected correctly. Manifolds flexi joints were knackered, rattling like hell was gonna get it repaired but couldnt be bothered to find someone to do it.

yes it was lol!! put it up to see if anyone would be interested, do you know anyone who wants one?? I would have put it on here but i dont think i have enough posts to sell stuff?

dont you get any message come up on the dash display at all, ?

as to why it wont start

There is no warning message, although the little wrench seems to stay on and not go out as it usually does. I think it might be the immobiliser, it suggests in the handbook that to cure such an issue to use both keycards, but one of my cards is buggered and doesnt work, so i dont know??

is the steerin wheel unlockin. Im askin because a few times mine asnt started was due 2 the steerin wheel not unlockin.

is the steerin wheel unlockin. Im askin because a few times mine asnt started was due 2 the steerin wheel not unlockin.

that message came up a couple of time but it was "steering wheel not locked", but it only cam eup after having push the stop start button like ten times?

jump start it to get it going mate then try and stop it again and restart. the starter may have seized.

Have you reconnected the earth on the starter? As if you don't reconnect that the starter wouldn't engage.

The starter was just unbolted from it position, moved out of the way and then bolted back in place, None of the wires were disconnected or anything??