Car wont start

MikeLYR27

Supercharged Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Hey peeps, need some urgent help. My car wont start, it just was just on starter moter this afternoon, then it was killing the battery. So i jumped it off my 182 and it was fine. Gone to go out just now and its doing the same thing. Tried jumping it off the mrs car and its not having any of it. Its like its not getting any fuel.

Any ideas? Ive got a fuel system on it as well.

two non start common issues...

tdc sensor

fuel pump

should hear pump prime just before it starts - a buzzing sound from under the rear seat area

tdc - sensor - remove & clean or replacement item - assuming it isn't something more involved that's stopping the starting!

I can't hear it prime at all mate, u think maybe it's the pump? It just cranks nothing else, where is the tdc sensor? Cheers guys!

chesk the fuses first mate, might not of earth is right when jumping it and could of blown one, its what i did...

Hey peeps, need some urgent help. My car wont start, it just was just on starter moter this afternoon, then it was killing the battery. So i jumped it off my 182 and it was fine. Gone to go out just now and its doing the same thing. Tried jumping it off the mrs car and its not having any of it. Its like its not getting any fuel.

Any ideas? Ive got a fuel system on it as well.

you have my number, give me a bell ill talk you through a few things to check

Big thanks to ste for chatting to me for ages tonight! Great help! Lots of things to try tomorrow!

Not sure if it pumps fuel when the TDC is faulty so might seem like the fuel pump when it's actually the sensor. Just a thought so could be completely wrong.