Car pulling right

Just a thought. Im pedantic so i wouldn't accept a degree of difference. It becomes an issue when you rotate the wheels to the front and the wear is inconsistent

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Lol look what i found
https://youtu.be/34J7hsQonDI
Move to 4:18 .
I think our cars have some really issue with its aligment and its not only mine.
my car also pull under hard braking sometimes when i brake hard i get Into corners on the side -sliding
I hate that i really really want to find out what cause it and if its cure/fixable .
My chassis is cleannn body cleannn no hits nothing its really bothering that it drives like that

Last edited:
Im not sure what those are ,via google i see it as collars are an upgrade, i want it to drive straight on stock conditions like it supposed to be!
Even oldie cars supposed to drive straight unless the body is twisted ( chassis hit)
Edit :
Here i found this great tutorial that explain it well : https://youtu.be/zWyUD6UXfog
Interesting.. tbh it doesnt look hard to apply/expensive and its brilliant ( dunno about its cons) any how interesting what cause that "oval effect" that appeared on the subframe holes [emoji54]

Last edited:
Not 100% true as mass production yields imperfection, with the exception of higher end manufacturers. Check out a guy called masa on this forum from Japan. he had a clio 200 with collars

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Fano check out my edited post ,i shared some nice video about that.
Tbh i dont think its the problem in our cars since its not common( the collar issue not the un straight driving ability ,which is common)
I hate this i hope to find a cure for that.
It just must be some fixable thing that is just worn.
All i know that is really sensitive in our cars is the ball joints,and my wheels (checked on lift) arent moving to sides, they are tight so i dont think ball joints are the issue in this case.

Last edited:
Car stopped pulling :tongueout:
did a very precise alignment this time (-1 front iirc and supposed to be -1 ) and at the back it supposed to be 0 but it has -1 ( its still almost perfect i think)
changed tyres +balanced all the four wheels
fixed twisted wheel (front right ) and its all good now.
thanks for ya'll advices

Last edited: