Car Audio Direct Discount?

Does anyone know if we get a forum discount, or in fact a discount for any audio centres?

Before I spend lots of money!

Cheers!

I do agree that Alpines look very 'samey' and that something digital would look much better.

Is there much difference in quality between Alpine and Kenwood?

Currently have Alpine, but have had kenwood units in the past kinda alternate between the 2 brands and they've never let me down.

But agree that this HU is much nicer looking than current Alpine and if I was buying new again then I'd go for Kenwood, great price as well and CAC good company to deal with - Had kit from their Tooting branch

Last edited:
Just got back from picking the Kenwood up, we'll see how fitting goes tomorrow - not enough daylight to do it tonight!

upload pics tomora mate :smile: think you have made a good choice, and in terms of quality it only when your changing speakers and putting an amp in you 'might' notice a difference.

Well it's your fault if it's no good!! I'm sure it'll be better than standard, and I'm never going to compare it to the alpine! Looks nice in the flesh, just wanna get it in and drive around on the phone whilst streaming music!!

Will put some pics up of my trials and tribulations!

Bought from there like 6 days ago now with next day delivery ..... still not received it. Thats after 3 phone calls and 3 e-mails. ****!

ahh well its still £50 cheaper than the next priced place selling it so don't mind an extra few days. Not exactly the next day delivery they advertise.

Maybe I need to look at getting an online audio centre onboard.
Any suggestions.?