Buying on finance

Depends on the finance companies requirements basically...

Different finance co.s have differing rules for acceptance

Fingers crossed for you dude. If you don't get it, I'll perma-ban you from here too :wink::wink: :ban: :woody: :f1team07:

Jokes.... :wink:

It usually has to be a parental guarantor more than living at the same address ?? Who were you thinking of ? You can't just ask a mate :smiley:

Depends on the finance companies requirements basically...

Different finance co.s have differing rules for acceptance

The plan is PCP plan from renault finance! And i want my dad to be the garentour! But this idiot of a dealer said that it had to be someone living at my address! I know for a fact alot of people of 20 wont have the luxury(in some cases :tongueout:) of living with parents! So how would that work? I then rung up another dealer and he said STRAIGHT away that the garentour DOES NOT have to live at the same address?! so who is right?! Both renault dealers same PCP contract!? My dad doesnt live with me btw!

Fingers crossed for you dude. If you don't get it, I'll perma-ban you from here too :wink::wink: :ban: :woody: :f1team07:

Jokes.... :wink:

haha! :tongueout: I will have a clio soon bud dont worry!

Also get this right, apparently renault dont paint any 200 in alien green anymore! :worried:

The one who is right

Is the one that gives you the closest to what you want for the car you want, but at the age you are at it probably depends which half of the country you are in..

The one who is right

Is the one that gives you the closest to what you want for the car you want, but at the age you are at it probably depends which half of the country you are in..
Thats the point, the person who is right will be the person which either makes or breaks me getting a 200! My mum wont be a garentour but my dad will. If its Living at same address only i either a) cant get it or b) get money for one somewhere else. Or if the guy that said the garentour doesnt need to be at the same address means i will be able to get the 200! The £270 a month is very very agreeable!

Correct! Buy nearly new, save £$£$!

nearly new? lol i dont have that kind of money on me! :jedi:

Your Dad can do it it doesn't matter where he lives as along as he's traceable.

Really, is that with even Renault finance? Woah that dealer was a dick! He was adamant that it couldn't be done! He even phoned someone up on the phone to ask! What a bellend! Don't ever go to renualt roxby warsash! Name and shame!

As long as he has a driving license

I'm not sure he actually needs a DL we still have one company we use that don't insist on it as long as other proofs are satisfactory and thats to buy the car themselves :zomg:

When I said traceable I mean on electoral roll but also they will run credit checks on him also.

It will be down to finance company at the end of the day but like I mentioned before the Manufacturers finance is usually the least stringent...... well ours is Peugeot !!!

Renault finance co requires a driving license, barclays partner finance that they can use don't - that's from experience at several Renault dealerships, so can limit you if you want pcp

Renault finance co requires a driving license, barclays partner finance that they can use don't - that's from experience at several Renault dealerships, so can limit you if you want pcp

Yeah its Barclays we use without, they do PCPs anyway, his dad probably has a licence anyway ??

Well thats fine then becuase my dad has a driving license and is with barclays and im also with barclays! Thanks fellas!:hug:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jasonlovesfrench Clio General Chat 4
C New Members 3
Merde Francais Clio 200T Area 0
T Clio 197 Area 1
M General Chat 34