Buying Advice

Hi

new to the forum, I am looking at buying a 10 plate Clio 197 Cup. What advice if any can members give... I have heard of several problems with gearboxes etc. Any advice would be welcome. Should I buy private or go through a dealer with support?

Hi

new to the forum, I am looking at buying a 10 plate Clio 197 Cup. What advice if any can members give... I have heard of several problems with gearboxes etc. Any advice would be welcome. Should I buy private or go through a dealer with support?

Welcome! There's a thorough buyers guide here which includes pretty much everything you need to know: https://clio197.net/threads/clio-197-buyers-guide.19788/

Private or dealer totally personal preference, as long as they're well maintained with good service history you'll be totally fine private for the most part. I know you'll get the small warranty potentially with a dealer however you're definitely going to pay for that regardless in the price difference of the car in comparison to private.

Welcome aboard...

As suggested sign up as a member, it’s only £5 and offers so much info as well as the buyers guide