British GP this weekend!

silverstone_logo.jpg

Anyone looking forward to this...or infact going ? It should be a great battle between the teams! Lewis and Jenson fighting it out to win on home territory, plus webber wanting his maiden win....

Im going to be there for qualifying and race day simply because im jammy sod and have a contact with Mclaren, very much looking forward to it!!!

Last edited:
Im there for all 3 days! cant wait, thisll be my 6th or 7th time now!

Come on McLaren 1-2! dont care which way around!

Will197, do you have paddock passes! Jealous if you do!

i might be going to this as well,

i have some free tickets/passes as we have the food contract for silverstone this year, woop woop :thumbsup:

bring it home jenson/Lewis. :drunk:

I should be going but cant get off work so Ill be watching instead - nothing like the actual experience though, even if you do see a lot more!

Im hoping for a Mclaren 1-2 (obviously) but I think Im leaning towards Hamilton for the win.

We'll definitely be there, we are camping at Whittlebury from thursday night to the monday morning if anyone wants to meet up for a drink :smile:

We can't wait, with 2 Brits driving for a British team the atmosphere is going to be fantastic. It's going to be even better if they get on the podium, a 1-2 would be Amazin

Nice one folks!! thats awsome. Ive got 2 qualifying tickets for sale £50 each general admission...see for sale section

Yes Harley barley, I have paddock passes :smile: Ive got tickest for friday to but I cant make it due to work. Im gonna have the live timing up on my screen.
Im sitting on Hanger straight during qualifying and race day....hopefully see some good overtakes from that view!

COME ON MCLAREN!!!

Last edited:
Weather update

Forecast for Fri 9 Jul 2010
Weather A much drier and brighter day with patchy cloud and some sunshine. It will feel much warmer too.
Max temp Plus 26 degrees Celsius.
Min temp Plus 14 degrees Celsius.
Wind Southwesterly 10 - 15mph.
Rainfall Nil.

Forecast for Sat 10 Jul 2010
Weather Another generally dry day with a little more cloud around but some bright spells.
Max temp Plus 25 degrees Celsius.
Min temp Plus 13 degrees Celsius.
Wind Southwesterly 8 - 12mph.
Rainfall Nil.

Outlook for Sun 11 Jul 2010
A mostly dry day with a mixture of bright or sunny spells and isolated light showers. Winds should stay light and it will remain warm.

im sitting in luffield under the covered grandstand, so should see some overtaking coming out of the new arena section and down the old national straight into priory!

Another great result for Mclaren. I wish I had been there - it looked brilliant!

If Red Bull didn't have 2 drivers that hate each other they would be walking away with the championship, but they do and they aren't...

well, after a quality weekend, im sunburnt to f*ck! lol!

was sitting at abbey on saturday watching the cars turn into the new section of track and now my back is glowing red!

quality weekend though, fantastic result for mclaren, and an even better one for ferrari!:whatever::whatever::whatever:

And Alonso, the grumpy spanish ****, he overtook kubica with all 4 wheels off the track, take your penalty and shut the f*ck up!:whatever:

I was there all weekend too - everything about the 3 days was awesome.

I know this is a bit geeky but I thought the AMG estate Medical Car sounded absolutely fantastic - wish my 197 made the same noise :thumbup1: