Brake problem high speed

Hi guys, I have problem with my brakes. I have DS2500 pads in front and everything was good till yesterday. I tried to brake from 120km/h and my front brake was only knocking, brake was hard. I stopped car to 0 and everything was ok. Today everything is ok, I tried left foot breaking and everything is ok. Somebody told my to clean front brakes, is it worth to clean them? It only can happen from high speed when I put my brake little and then I have knocking in wheels when I'm breaking

Pads have only 8000km, brake discs is front looks ok, new brake fluid.

I'm sorry for my English but I'm not good in technical things :wink:

Get it to a garage and have them stripped. The pads are prone to corrode into the calliper. Having them stripped would increase braking performance more than them ds2500 pads have

OK, so today I'm gonna clean them. If this does not help, at friday I will visit my mechanic. Today I spoke with him and he suggested that this can be brake piston which does not reflect(you know what I mean :smile: ?)

Retract? as in go back into the caliper.

Yes :smile: Like I said my tecnical English....

Brake is cleaned, tomorrow I will try it because now it's raining and car is also cleaned :wink:

From what I can say now, on the brake disc there is a recess(?) from brake piston(?). It's strange cause like I said yesterday normally I can drive using left-foot and brake is perfect but sometimes after little touch it's hard to stop the car. I'm rarely using highway so I'm not breaking from high speed like 180km/h so I'm pretty sure that it isn't problem with brake discs.

At friday I will tell you guys if it is better now. Thanks for your suggestions!! :wink: